Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Frustration

You know the hardest thing about serving the Lord is the people. I am so sick of the games, lies, deciet, competition, jealousy, and that is just a few things to name. The problem with the church is we the people are in it. The only way to be the church is deny our self and become more like Christ.
I know this is something I try to do daily and fail daily. I don't know how Christ did it; but with the last month I have had I understand why people do not want anything to do with the church. because there has been a few days I have honestly agreed with them. I want everything to do with God, but at times not with the people who call themselves Christians.
Sorry this post is not uplifting or encouraging I am just frustrated.

1 comment:

  1. I took a sabbatical from church once, though not quite for this reason (though I have been there too). It was one of the best things I ever did spiritually--and look where I ended up when I returned--the oldest Christian church there is. My church points out when confronted with the sinful people within that, as Christ said, the wheat will grow with the tares until the harvest--not to excuse it, but to explain it. Doesn't nec. make it less frustrating, though.

    ReplyDelete