Saturday, December 17, 2011

What color is it?

As I sat in class I am excited at what will happen tomorrow and the near future. As my classmates all agree we need to stop arguing and go out and do something. It is neat to see the vision shifting it is neat to see younger generation grasping that God's plan was simple. That we should just go out and obey the word instead of argue with everything in it.
I am excited as these are the present and future leaders in the church at what growth and excitement may come out of this realization, the scripture is actually pretty black and white. It is not gray most of the time let's stop acting like it. Let's stop living in fear of man. Let's be confident in Christ, lets be confident that God will work al things OUT FOR HIS GLORY. It is about him and not me. Lets bring him the glory and not ourselves. Lets actually die to ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment